It is easy, fun, and cheap making vegan chocolate at home. In this article, we will share some yummy recipes for homemade vegan chocolate. Many people love chocolate as a treat, and now one can enjoy guilt-free vegan chocolate. They are all healthy and delicious recipes, which perfectly quench one’s thirst for sweets. Therefore, why not try making vegan chocolate at home? This is a fun way to have a sweet treat that you will appreciate the taste of in all of these recipes.
Starting Up and Getting Going
As you start making your homemade vegan chocolate, there are a few important things that you will need to get. Here is a breakdown of what you’ll require:
- Double boiler or heatproof bowl and saucepan: This will be used to melt to chocolate without burning it.
- Silicone or metal chocolate molds: These will enable you to give your chocolate a barred, bonbon, or other decorative shapes.
- Whisk or wooden spoon: it is required to stir and mix the ingredients.
- Measuring cups and spoons: Precisely measure the ingredients.
- Spatula: Using a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl in order to mix in all the ingredients properly.
Basic Chocolate Recipe
Recipes Vegan Chocolate : Making your own vegan chocolate at home will require just a few simple ingredients and equipment.This is the very thing that you’ll have to get everything rolling: Equipment:
- A heatproof bowl or double boiler and a saucepan.
- Whisk or spatula
- They can be made by using silicone chocolate molds or a plain baking tray lined with parchment paper. Ingredients:
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Commence by liquefying the coconut oil in the double boiler or the saucepan with boiling water. Always remember to exclude water droplets from the bowl because chocolate hardens if it comes into contact with water. Wait for the coconut oil to melt before adding the cocoa powder, maple syrup or agave nectar and vanilla extract. Whisk or spatula should blend all ingredients into a homogeneous mass until smooth.
You can further explore flavors by adding components such as almond extract, crushed peppermint candies, or a dash of sea salt. This will make your chocolate special and tasty. Then, pour melted chocolate on either silicon moulds or a lined baking tray. You can also include nuts, dried fruits or shredded coconuts. Let the chocolate set at room temperature for around two hours, or in a refrigerator to hasten the process. After that, cautiously remove the chocolates from the molds or break them if you are using a baking tray.
Homemade vegan chocolate has the advantage of allowing you to make different flavors. Here are some delicious ways to add flavor to your vegan chocolate creations:
- Extracts: Try adding an extra flavor to your chocolate with extracts such as vanilla, almond, peppermint, or orange. A few drops are sometimes all that is needed.
- Spices: Be creative and use spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg and chili powder or sea salt. You can enrich your chocolate with these warming spices. But, little must go a long way, thus, measure quantities.
- Nuts and Seeds: To spice things up you can add coarsely chopped nut and seed for an attractive blend of taste and crunch. For example, one can choose almonds, pecans, walnuts and sunflower seeds. It can either be added into the chocolate mixture, or sprinkled over it when poured out.
- Dried Fruits: You can also add dried fruits like cranberries, cherries or even apricots to add tartness and sweetness naturally available. Dice them up and drop them in the chocolate mixture.
- Salty-Sweet Combination: To add a touch of luxury, you could put a pinch of sea salt in the dripping chocolate. It could have been difficult to overcome a mixture of sweet and salty taste.
Decorated Chocolate – Recipes Vegan Chocolate
Topping off your homemade vegan chocolate takes everything up another notch. If you want to do chocolate bars with assorted toppings ort he world of chocolate shapes, there is a lot to explore. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create stunning decorated chocolate:
- Making Chocolate Bars:
- Begin by melting your homemade vegan chocolate using a double boiler or microwave.
- After melting, pour the chocolate in chocolate bar mold or spread it over an aluminum foil paper.
- You can also put some toppings such as chopped nuts, dried fruits and coconut flakes or even a pinch of sea salt for the best sweet and salty combo.
- Using a gentling hand, press in the toppings into the chocolate to secure them.
- If you are going to use baking sheets, let the chocolate harden and then unmold or cut the bars.
- Adding Toppings:
- To spice up your chocolate bars, use different toppings.
- You could use crushed cookies, colored sprinkles, edible flowers, or melted vegan white chocolate for decoration purposes.
- Make every chocolate bar distinct and attractive through experimentation on various flavors and textures.
- Making Chocolate Shapes:
- Put melted vanilla chocolate into a piping bag or a Ziploc bag.
- Cut an insignificant point at the bag and use it as a piping tip.
- Pipe the chocolate in different shapes, like hearts, stars, or even initials on parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Alternatively, one can decorate it with edible glitter, colored sugar, and small edible pearls to give it more elegance.
Making Chocolate Bars – Recipes Vegan Chocolate
Making your own vegan chocolate bars is a good idea for satisfying that classic chocolate craving. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you create delicious bars at home:
- Start with Quality Ingredients:
- Look for a quality vegan chocolate that is to your liking.
- Choose bitter chocolate that has a high cocoa solids content for a deeper taste.
- Melt the Chocolate:
- Break the chocolate into bits and put it in a heat resistant bowl.
- Place a bowl of water on a flame, with the bottom of the bowl not touching the water.
- Melt chocolate gently and stir until it shines.
- Add Flavors:
- Here, you can unleash your creativity. Include natural flavorings such as vanillin extract, sea salt or dried fruits to intensify the flavour of your chocolate bars.
- Mix added ingredients with the melted chocolate until completely blended.
- Pouring and Setting:
- Grease the bottom and sides of a baking pan with parchment paper. This will facilitate easy replacement of the bars once fixed in the place.
- Pour in the melted chocolate in the pan, spreading it evenly,
- Tap the pan very gently to dislodge any air bubbles.
- Put the dish inside the cooler for the chocolate to settle, then, at that point. By and large, it requires around 2-3 hours.
- Final Touches:
- When the chocolate has hardened completely, take it out of the fridge so that it can get back to the ambient temperature.
- Gently remove the parchment paper and lift out the slab of chocolate with a spatula.
- Now, you are capable of cutting the chocolate into any shapes and lengths. Employ a regular sharp knife, or use a chocolate bar-mold.
Chocolate Desserts – Recipes Vegan Chocolate
Live in the world of luxurious and extravagant vegan chocolate desserts! If at all you have a sweet tooth, then these treats would surely be the best in line with your vegan life style. You can make some vegan chocolates for your dinner party or just eat one for dessert. This is the kind of delicious creation that everyone will enjoy whether they are vegan or not. Let’s explore some mouthwatering options together:
Making Chocolate Ice Cream After all, who does not like silky smooth and luscious chocolate ice cream? You can make a delicious vegan version of this dish by following these easy steps in your home. Here’s how:
- Gather Your Ingredients:
- 2 regular full-fat coconut can.
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of pure maple syrup or other natural sweetener.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Mix the Ingredients:
- Put together coconut milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla extract in a blending machine or food processor.
- Combine well and puree.
- Churn the Mixture:
- Pour the mixture into a special bowl of an ice cream mixer, then follow the machine instruction. The first crucial thing in getting an ideal textured ice cream is this.
- Freeze and Serve:
- When the ice cream is in soft serve consistency, transfer it in an air-tight container and freeze hard at least for four hours or until firm.
- Pour the frozen chocolate ice-cream in bowls or in cone and indulge yourself with this divine tasty vegan treat. Savour the velvety, decadent flavour of this non-dairy and entirely animal free vegan homemade ice cream.
Creating Chocolate Cakes – Recipes Vegan Chocolate
Contrary to belief, creating a mouth watering vegans chocolate cake might not be that complicated. If you want this dessert, just take these easy steps, and I promise it’s going to satisfy both vegans and meat lovers.
- Gather Your Ingredients:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour #
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- three-quarter cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 90 grams = 1 /2 teaspoon.
- One and half teaspoons of baking pop
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Unsweetened one cup of almond milk.
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of hot water
- Prepare Your Batter:
- Mix and add the flour with the sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda separately into a large bowl of a stand mixer and whisk nicely.
- Add the almond milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract into a separate vessel. Mix well.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients lightly together.
- First, put a few droplets of hot water into the mixture followed by consistent mixing one drop at a time until smooth homogenous batter is obtained.
- Bake Your Cake:
- Preheat the stove to 350 degrees Fahrenheit prior to baking.Lightly butter the sides and bottoms of two 9 inch round cakepans and dust with flour.
- Evenly divide the batter between the already prepared pans.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, till a picked pierced into the centre of the cakes comes out clean.
- Remove cakes from the oven onto a tray to let it stand for 10 minutes. Lastly, have them cool in a wire rack after that.
- Frost and Decorate:
- After cooling the cakes, apply the favorite frosting made of vegan chocolate frosting. The options are chocolate ganache, vegan buttercream, and other vegan creamed cheese frosting.
- Other topping may include fresh berries; chocolate shaving and sprinkle that enhances the presentation and flavor.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- Cut into slices and serve your homemade vegan chocolate cake for your guests or just eat yourself a delicious treat! Serve it accompanied with a spoonful of vegan ice-cream or coconut whipped cream, and you get a truly delicious dessert!
Conclusion – Recipes Vegan Chocolate
Chocolate lovers, rejoice! And you can now savor the flavour of chocolates without having all those bad side effects. You would have enough chocolate to sustain a week with these vegan chocolate recipes. Also, do not miss our vegan chocolate truffles as a delicious treat.